Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What is The Illuminati


The Illuminati is a secret society that has been around since 1776, they want to create a one world government, with themselves in charge. The Illuminati are generally powerful and rich people. The Illuminati will kill anyone, anywhere at any time to get what they need.

The people that are "Anti-New World Order" and speak out against the Illuminati will be murdered like 2Pac and Michael Jackson. 2Pac and Michael Jackson were going to warn the entire world about what the Illuminati are planning. If you look at the title of 2Pac's album "The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory" for example; 2Pac was referring to the Illuminati in this title, Kill + Illuminati. In the song "They Don't Care About Us" by Michael Jackson, "they" is the Illuminati. The Illuminati killed 2Pac, Michael Jackson, Bob Marley, Marilyn Monroe, Jon Lennon, Jimi Hendrix, John F. Kennedy, Abe Lincoln, Princess Diana, Martin Luther King, the list goes on.

The Illuminati control everything, the music industry, film industry, pharmaceutical (legal industry), medical industry, colleges, banking institutions, Wall Street and the Political System. Their symbol is even on our money.

The Illuminati control our Presidential Elections. Usually the president, who gets the most sponsorship, in the form of money and media coverage, wins the election. The Illuminati control the media, so whoever the Illuminati choose as a presidential candidate will win the election. They will also sponsor the other candidate too, to have entertainment for the public. Sometimes this does not always go according to plan, for example, in the election between George W. Bush and Al Gore. In Florida George W. Bush "won" over Al Gore. The Illuminati cheated so that their pre-elected candidate would win presidency. The Illuminati choose the presidential candidate with the closest blood lines.

These are the thirteen families in the Illuminati:
1. Astor
2. Bundy
3. Collins
4. DuPont
5. Freeman
6. Kennedy
7. Li (Chinese)
8. Onassis
9. Rockefeller
10. Rothschild
11. Russell
12. van Duyn
13. Merovingian (European Royal Families)
These families have "ties" with the Illuminati:
1. Reynolds
2. Disney
3. Krupp
4. McDonald

Most of the major wars and economic depressions/recessions of the past 100 years were carefully planned out by the Illuminati. Some of these include: The Spanish-American War, WWI, WWII, The Great Depression, the Rise of Nazi Germany, Korean War, Vietnam War, 1991 Gulf War and French Revolution.

Do you remember all of the unnecessary hype about the New Millennium, or the alleged Y2K crisis? This hype was created by the Illuminati. This had people selling their homes, building shelters, stocking up on survival kits, etc. The Illuminati are also building hype for a 2012 phenomenon. I do not think that anything major is going to happen in 2012. When 2012 comes and goes, it will be shown to be the biggest hoax since the Y2K phenomenon.

Goals of the Illuminati

1. To establish a One World Government / New World Order
2. Destroy national identity and national pride
3. Destroy other religions
4. Control people through mind control
5. Bring an end to industrialization
6. Depopulate large cities through genocide
7. Suppress scientific development
8. Kill 3 billion people by 2050 using war
9. Demoralize workers by creating mass unemployment
10. Manage crises after creating them
11. Collapse the world's governments
12. Cause political chaos
13. Control foreign and domestic polices
14. Phase out governments while empowering the U.N.
15. Penetrate and subvert all governments to destroy their integrity
16. Organize world wide terrorist
17. Control and destroy the education system

2 comments:

  1. JOIN THE ILLUMINATI TODAY AND ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS IN LIFE, IT IS FREE TO JOIN.

    I am illuminati agent with membership ID 6665515. I bring the good news to all who aspire for fame, longevity, protection, wealth/riches/money and what have you. I am a living testimony as I was born into a very poor family and I have the aspiration to become rich in life so a friend introduced me to the illuminati and I key in. to cut long story short at the end of my initiation, I was given $2,000,000.00 USD, A mansion in Washington, A ring of protection, a Visa to travel worldwide etc. since then my life have changed for the better and I am very happy. Because of my devotion to the brotherhood, they made me an agent to bring people to the light and become rich. So that’s why I am here to tell the world the best place to be is the illuminati. I want all to quickly note that joining the illuminati is totally free of charge you don’t pay a dine to become a member. I implore all of you reading this message to join us now and become rich and protected. To become a member call/text the illuminati official line on +1 (917) 791-0923 or you can email the hood directly on illuminatikingdom06666@gmail.com

    JOIN ONE JOIN ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BECOME A MEMBER OF ILLUMINATI NOW AND BECOME RICH/WEALTHY/ AND PROTECTED. (ITS FREE OF CHARGE TO JOIN)

    Dear brothers and sisters, I want to quickly let you know how my life changed for the better Chris Wand is my name and I live in California USA. I suffered to the extent that I almost committed suicide but I meant a friend who introduce me to this great group called ILLUMINATI. I was initiated and on my induction I was giving $2,000,000.00 USD and since then I became a millionaire and also I was giving a new car and a house. So many benefit I was given when I joined and my work for the hood is just to introduce new members in. So please if you want to be rich/wealthy and protected, I implore you to join the hood. To become a member, send an email to thechurchofdevililluminati@gmail.com or call/text/WhatsApp on +1 (617) 663-8926.

    JOIN NOW AND BECOME THAT WHICH YOU WISH TO BE IN LIFE.

    ReplyDelete